Benefits and Limitations of AWF Membership
- To be part of a world body under the banner of the AWF.
- To express unity in diversity thus demonstrate oneness in Christ.
- To be part of a program of partnership in world missions.
- To allow networking with AWF member churches.
- To receive communications and information which will help inspire and build the church.
- To be an official member at both regional and quadrennial conferences.
- Not a guarantee that the national church, either singly or collectively, will receive financial or material help.
- Not a guarantee that missionaries from the C&MA or AWF member churches will be assigned to the applicant’s country.
This post is also available in: French