The AWF Executive Committee (ExCom) held its annual meeting in São Paulo the 14 to the 18 of March. It was a fruitful time of sharing and decision-making. During this time, the AWF ExCom met with the Board of Directors of the Brazilian CMA (ACEMBRAS) and participated in the AWF Missions Consultation.
Here are some of the important decisions they made:
- Formed the AWF Global Network of Missions Leaders to create common goals and facilitate sharing of the vision for AWF Missions. Next meeting scheduled for the 13 and 14 of November 2017.
- Appointed the new members and chairman of the AWF International Commission on Theological Education (AWF-ICTE).
- Selected Ecuador as the host country for the 2020 AWF Quadrennial Convocation.
- Adopted a new logo for AWF to be used for all AWF official communication platforms.
- Founded a new AWF Foundation in the United States to facilitate financial operations. In addition to the AWF Foundation operating in the Netherlands.
Please continue to pray for this ministry