New Members and Chairman Appointed for the AWF International Commission on Theological Education (AWF-ICTE)
The AWF Executive Committee (ExCom) appointed the new members of the AWF International Commission on Theological Education (AWF-ICTE) for the present quadrennium. The newly formed ICTE will work to strengthen, among AWF member national churches, the understanding of Alliance history, theology and missiology and the cooperation in theological training.
The complete list of AWF-ICTE members (two by region) follows:
- Dr. Bernie A. Van De Walle, professor of Historical and Systematic Theology of Ambrose University College, Canada
- Dr. Daniel Ronda, president of C&MA Indonesia and former rector of Jaffray Faculty of Theology – Makassar, Indonesia
- Dr. Issiaka Coulibaly, president of FATEAC – Faculté de Théologie Evangélique de l’Alliance Chrétienne, Côte d’Ivoire
- Dr. Jack Sara, president of Bethlehem Bible College, Holy Land.
- Dr. Marco Wittenberg, senior pastor of CAMA Church in Amstelveen, Netherlands
- Dr. Miguel Palomino, rector of FATELA – Facultad Teologica Latino-Americana de la Alianza, Peru
- Dr. Peter Laughlin, dean of Alliance Institute for Mission of the Australian College of Ministries, Australia
- Dr. Ronald Walborn, dean of Alliance Theological Seminary and the College of Bible and Christian Ministry, Nyack College, United States
- Dr. Tona Khonde, president of the Complex of Theological Training of Bethel, Gabon.
- Dr. Walter Perez, director of Instituto Biblico Buenos Aires and senior pastor of Vicente Lopez Alliance Church, Argentina
The AWF ExCom appointed Dr. Bernie A. Van De Walle as chairman of the commission for the next quadrennium.
We take this opportunity to express our deep appreciation to Dr. Miguel Angel Palomino, the former chairman of ICTE, for his dedication and commitment to ICTE. He will continue to contribute to ICTE as representative from Latin-America.
Please, pray for this commission as they develop this important ministry of AWF.